Useful information for your travel!
Information on how to reach the Symposium Venue:
- By plane to Milano Malpensa Airport and Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport. Linate Airport is closed for the period 27th July – 27th October. In both airports, there are Bus Shuttles to Milano Centrale Train Station. Furthermore, you can reach Milano Centrale Train Station by train from Malpensa Airport T1 and T2.
- From Milano Centrale Train Station you can reach Piacenza Train Station through railway lines from Milano to Bologna and from Torino to Piacenza. See here for train timetables: http://www.trenitalia.com/. Once you are at Piacenza Train Station, you can reach the University by bus: line 2 to SanLazzaro/Università, line 3 or 7 to Capitolo. For more info about bus timetables see: http://www.setaweb.it/pc/.
- Taxi service is available from Piacenza Train Station and other locations in the city. Here you can find some useful phone numbers:
- Taxi – Railway Station: +39 0523.323853
- Radiotaxi: +39 0523.591919
- Taxi – Piazza Cavalli: +39 0523.322236
- Taxi – Viale Dante: +39 0523.754722
- Taxi – Ospedale: +39 0523.32218
- By Car
- Motorway A1 (MILANO-BOLOGNA): exit Piacenza Sud
- Motorway A21 (TORINO-PIACENZA-BRESCIA): exit Piacenza Sud.
- Proceed straight from both motorways, following directions to Piacenza, turn left at the second roundabout and proceed until Università Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore.
Posted July 18, 2019 in: Event by Nicoleta Suciu